USE OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge and voluntarily and expressly accept that your use of the Website is made under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Services.
By accessing the Website you agree that you will not perform any acts that may damage our image, interests or rights or those of any of our affiliates, or that may damage, render useless or overload the Website, or that may impede, in any way, the normal use of the Website by other visitors.
We implement reasonable security measures which are adequate to detect the existence of viruses. Nevertheless, you must be aware that the existing security measures for computer systems on the internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore, we cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or any other elements that may cause alterations to your computer systems (hardware and software) or to your data and files contained in your systems.
We shall not be under any duty to check the accuracy of the Content, and do not guarantee the usefulness, preciseness, completeness or relevance of the Content and/or that such Content is up to date. We expressly exclude any and all liability for errors or omissions with respect to the Content and the Website, save to the extent that such liability arises from our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or from any death or personal injury that arises due to our negligence.
The inclusion of the Content in the Website does not in any way constitute the provision of staffing services or any other kind of services. Web2goTech expressly exclude any and all kind of liability for decisions made by you based on the Content.
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION
The information provided on the Website does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any of our securities. Investors must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
Terms Of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Web2goTech, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 12 years old. Users shall be solely responsible when using the information provided on this Website.
- Your Web2goTech.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Web2goTech may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Web2goTech liability. You must immediately notify Web2goTech of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Web2goTech will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Web2goTech or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Web2goTech for inclusion on your Website, you grant Web2goTech a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Web2goTech will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Web2goTech has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Web2goTech sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Web2goTech reasonable opinion, violates any Web2goTech policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Web2goTech sole discretion. Web2goTech will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Web2goTech has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Web2goTech does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Web2goTech disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Web2goTech.com links, and that link to Web2goTech.com. Web2goTech does not have any control over those non-Web2goTech websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Web2goTech website or webpage, Web2goTech does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Web2goTech disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Web2goTech websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Web2goTech asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Web2goTech.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Web2goTech in accordance with Web2goTech Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Web2goTech will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Web2goTech will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Web2goTech or others. In the case of such termination, Web2goTech will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Web2goTech.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Web2goTech to you any Web2goTech or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Web2goTech. Web2goTech, Web2goTech.com, the Web2goTech.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Web2goTech.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Web2goTech or Web2goTech licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Web2goTech or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Web2goTech reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Web2goTech reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Web2goTech.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Web2goTech reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Web2goTech may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Web2goTech may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Web2goTech.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Web2goTech if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Web2goTech notice to you thereof; provided that, Web2goTech can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Web2goTech and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Web2goTech nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Web2goTech, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Web2goTech under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Web2goTech shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Web2goTech, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.