Job Title:- ETL Consultant
Location:- Hoboken, NJ
Duration:- Full Time Permanent Position(No C2C)
Key Skills: Informatica ETL development , PL/SQL, Strong familiarity of data warehouse projects and Data Modeling, Data Architect.
• Follow specifications provided by the Data Architect for development of Informatica based solutions for Data Integration/Migration in both OLTP and Data Warehouse environments.
• Assist with impact analysis of changing upstream processes to Data Warehouse and Reporting systems.
• Assist with design, testing, support, and debugging of new and existing ETL and reporting processes.
• Work with other developers, data architects, DBAs, project managers, and client business users to develop specifications and resolve client questions around problems and enhancements.
Candidate skill Requirements:
• 6-10 years of IT experience as in ETL developer using Informatica 9.x or above
• Any reporting tool (e.g.OBIEE) knowledge is a plus.
• In depth working experience of relational database ( e.g. Oracle and Sql server)
• Well versed with Data warehousing Concepts and its design by using Star and Snowflake Schema methodologies.
• Should be strong in writing complex SQL queries and PLSQL programs
• Analyzing business requirements, designing/modifying system processes to meet the analytical capability needs and communicating them to the rest of the application development & data warehouse team.