|Job Title||Software Development Analyst – Mainframe|
|Duration||Expected to be 6-11 months contract with possible extension|
|Location||Helena MT – 59602|
|# of Positions||1|
|Skills/Experience||Note: Must be able to pass a background check, including FBI fingerprint check and National Agency check.|
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card and Must reside in the US
Job Description :
· Primary responsibilities will focus on full life cycle software development and maintenance of mainframe applications (IDMS, ADS/O, COBOL, IBM z/OS and TSO).
· May code system changes in COBOL and/or ADS/O, research and resolve data and code conversion issues, validate data conversion results, and perform batch system and integration testing.
· This role may also be involved in research and setup for batch scheduling in the new environment (Control-M).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
· Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
· Document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
· Participate in design and code peer reviews.
· Perform unit, system and integration testing along with assisting in development of test and conversion plans.
· Prepare deliverables such as design, system and operations documentation using Microsoft Office products.
· A minimum of 5 year of demonstrated experience with IDMS COBOL, ADS/O, JCL, IBM z/OS and TSO preferred