Position: Data Modeler/Architect
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Job Type: Contract
7+ years in IT with 5+ years in depth experience in relational design (E-R)/star schema/dimensional modeling/no-sql modeling,
• Must have 3-4 years of hands on experience on ERWin or hackolade
• Experience with modeling the overall data architecture, e.g., Data Integration/ETL process,
• ODS, Data Marts design
• Prepare process models in accordance with the guidelines/conventions of designated process modeling methodology, includes creation and maintenance of process descriptions and glossary of terms.
• Facilitate the exposure of process data from functional experts and the user community
• Provide mapping between existing processes and proposed replacement processes.
• Design and normalize the logical data model
• Develop and maintain the physical data model
• Facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from the functional experts and the user community.
• Prepare fully refined data models in accordance with the guidelines/conventions of Integration DEFinition (IDEF) or equivalent methodology.
• Develop and manage data models and associated metadata for the enterprise.
• Experience on Orable & Microstragy will be added advantage • Experience on Data modelling, Data Warehousing, Data mapping, Business Collaboration, Reverse Engineering, AWS/Snowflake/MicroStrategy, Agile Methodologies