DATA Quality Engineer
• 3-5+ years hands on experience SQL and data testing
• Hands on experience with writing SQL queries using joins, aggregate functions and stored procedures/ functions and general relational database access and query techniques with SQL Server 2012 or above, Oracle 11g
• Excellent Communication and Client Interaction on daily basis for task progress and clarifications.
• Flexible to work in different timings.
• Rotational weekly support activity.
Job Title: Data Stage Admin
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of DataStage and related application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental tool sets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• 8 plus years’ experience as DataStage Admin and Hands on experience in:
• Installing and building new DataStage environment from Development to Production.
• Applying FixPacks
• Migration of servers from PSI and VSI
• Maintaining and monitoring the Linux DataStage servers.
• Provisioning of access to new users, controlling user access and licenses
• Platform designing, configuration and troubleshooting of VCS clusters
• Supporting of bug fixes and performance optimization.
• Understanding of deployment technologies
• Development experience for POCs will be a plus
Job Title: DA+DBA (Oracle with Nosql)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job description :
Should have worked as an Oracle development dba for 10+ years.
· Knowledge on Data Architecture (Data Modeling) is a must (ERStudio etc).
· Should understand the concepts of database design.
· Knowledge on Dataguard and should have worked on Oracle Golden Gate.
· Hands on experience on Performance Tuning, OEM, Migrations/Upgradations.
· SQL Developer experience (SP tuning, SP deployment etc)
· Should know the CI/CD concepts on DB Deployment.
· Knowledge on PostgreSQL is a plus.
· Knowledge on Coucbase is a plus.
· Knowledge on SQLServer is a plus.
Job Title: AS400 Cobol Consultant /Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 12+ Months
Exp…Level 5+ Years
• Good experience in AS400, SYNON, COBOL and basic knowledge of Java language.Good working experience on DB2 and SQL database
• Having experience of working in mission critical platform with BFSI background
• Excellent Technical, verbal & written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills & Analytical skills
• Good understanding about ITIL methodology and experience in support processes
• Must have strong interpersonal, planning, facilitation, negotiating, and organizational skills.
• Understanding and preferable experiences in DevOps
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Saint Paul, MN 55117
Duration: 07 months contract, with the possibility of extension
Evaluation of production equipment Production support and process validation Troubleshoot manufacturing process and equipment Protocol and report writing Generate and modify manufacturing process documentation Work with cross-functional teams as required Develop and implement process improvements
BS in Engineering with 2+ years of experience with medical devices industry or regulatory background