|Job Title||Software Development Analyst – Mainframe|
|Duration||Expected to be 6-11 months contract with possible extension|
|Location||Helena MT – 59602|
|# of Positions||1|
|Skills/Experience||Note: Must be able to pass a background check, including FBI fingerprint check and National Agency check.|
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card and Must reside in the US
Job Description :
· Primary responsibilities will focus on full life cycle software development and maintenance of mainframe applications (IDMS, ADS/O, COBOL, IBM z/OS and TSO).
· May code system changes in COBOL and/or ADS/O, research and resolve data and code conversion issues, validate data conversion results, and perform batch system and integration testing.
· This role may also be involved in research and setup for batch scheduling in the new environment (Control-M).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
· Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
· Document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
· Participate in design and code peer reviews.
· Perform unit, system and integration testing along with assisting in development of test and conversion plans.
· Prepare deliverables such as design, system and operations documentation using Microsoft Office products.
· A minimum of 5 year of demonstrated experience with IDMS COBOL, ADS/O, JCL, IBM z/OS and TSO preferred
Month: April 2020
Quality Engineer II
Location: Plymouth, MN
Duration: 7-8 months
We are seeking a passionate Quality Engineer to assure products, processes, and quality records conform to quality standards and establish compliance within Abbott’s quality system. We need you to be responsible for maintaining a strong collaborative partnership with multi-functional teams. Help facilitate success by protecting patient safety and meeting business needs. You will be involved in complaint investigation management. This will include challenging activities pertaining to product complaints and providing information on those complaints, including data extraction from the complaint database for our various business partners (e.g. Regulatory, Quality Engineering).
Impact this role will have:
– Follows all regulations and standards for quality, Environmental, Health, Safety, and Energy (EHS&E) Global Policies, Abbott engineering standards, and other governance areas as applicable.
– Implements and maintains the effectiveness of the Quality System.
– Identifies areas of risk with respect to compliance to internal and external requirements.
– Completes Nonconformance, CAPA, and complaint investigations and offers multiple solutions to issues with clear advantages and disadvantages.
– Influences key partners to develop and maintain QA procedures, forms, and systems.
– Leads meetings and communications for QA system information, concerns, and updates.
– Help drive standard methodologies for data trending and tracking and identification of manufacturing related complaints in alignment with Client goals.
– Follows U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
– Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
– Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Investigation for non-conformance
Reporting into operation and manufacturing Looking for
– CAPA investigations
– Non conformance investigation
– Good communication
– 2-4 years of experience
– Medical device background or defense background
– Manger is looking for candidates with an investigate background.
– BA degree in any type of engineering
Role: QA Tester
Location: Albany, NY
· Tester – Conducts automated and manual tests to ensure that the software created/upgraded performs as necessary and meets the user requirements.
· Develops and maintains user and technical documentation and project process documentation for application teams. Understands the view of applications and/or technology and is able to put procedures in a logical sequence.
· Expert – 84+ Months Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
1. 84 Months of writing test scripts, test cases and scenarios
2. 84 Months experience working with web enabled applications
3. 24 Months of experience using SQL
4. 24 Months of experience managing 5 or more members of a testing team
5. 12 Months of Experience using Selenium IDE/web
6. 12 Months of experience using defect logging/issue tracking tools such as Redmine or JIRA
7. Bachelor’s Degree
Lead Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Brief description of your team function:
The core charter of Credit data services is to build best-in-class data solutions to help bring value to the Credit business. We are looking for an individual who is eager to explore new data, while at the same time is proficient enough in existing data to support business stakeholders looking to leverage it in their last-mile solutions.
The role will involve understanding business requirements, conducting hand-on business systems analysis and translating requirements into technical specifications to produce scalable and consistent solutions.
The role will be responsible for supporting global stakeholder departments, working domain leads and data citizens across different GEO’s such as Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. This position requires interaction with geographically disbursed business and technical teams requiring the candidate be a self-starter with strong written/verbal communication skills, leadership qualities and project/task management skills.
Breakdown of Day to Day tasks
- 30% Meeting business stakeholders to gather/discuss business requirements
- 20% Business systems and data analysis
- 20% Documenting/Building technical specification
- 30% Working with engineering team development satisfies business functional requirements
Top 3 hard skills, stack ranked
- Business systems analysis, data analysis (Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop), problem-solving
- Data modeling & data solutions architecture
- Communication skills
What is going to make someone stand out as the best
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline with a strong quantitative aptitude
- Ability to work with business leads, business stakeholders, subject matter experts and technical staff to gather and develop business needs in the form of technical requirements
- Identifying and refining current and future‐state business processes by performing deep dive analysis of current state and propose future state solutions effectively using clear and precise documentation
- Motivation to understand business processes and data platforms in order to design/deliver scalable data solutions to support customer needs
- Good understanding of database principles and advanced SQL in order to perform complex analysis
- Expert understanding of data modelling concepts, experience with data modelling and generating metadata to support relational & non-relational database implementations; experience building logical and physical data models.
- Good understanding of distributed systems (Teradata, Hadoop), data movement and optimizing ETL processing of extremely large datasets with specified SLAs.
- Collaborate closely with engineering team and provide ongoing support to help implement end user requirements
- Ensure the consistency and quality of data solutions completed by engineering team.
- Prior knowledge of any analytical visualization tools like Tableau, MSTR is desirable
- Document data solutions for easy business consumption.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and skilled at adjusting communication style/vocabulary to an audience’s role/function and technical familiarity
How will you determine if the individual is performing well?
- Documentation of requirements/needs gathered from business teams
- Communications/updates to management and project team members
- Functional specs and other documentation given as requirements to engineering teams
- Ability to identify and communicate effort, risks and dependencies to project team members/stakeholders
- Relationships with business users and technical teams
- Delivery of high quality solutions meeting business requirements
Job Title: Data Modeler
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Long Term
Mode of Interview: Phone Then Skype
– Looking for someone who can develop data models based on financial data from scratch
–Type of data they will be working with: Master data, party data/client data, investment data
–Data governance, data quality experience is not required or mandatory but would be useful
– Anybody has who worked on data warehouses solutions would be extremely useful
– InfoSphere Information Analyzer required